Poll Results: Has the ex tried to come between you and your spouse/significant other?

>> Thursday, May 21, 2009

POLL RESULTS:

Has the ex tried to come between you and your spouse/significant other?

The responses: 100% Yes

I would like to say that surprises me, but it doesn't. It seemed to be a mission for the first several years of our marriage. All it did, fortunately, was make us more united. We stood together and didn't let it get between us. Instead of our relationship faltering, it grew stronger.

Perhaps I should thank the ex for such a strong relationship with my husband, lol.

Stay tuned for the next poll soon!

1 comments:

Smirking Cat May 22, 2009 at 10:12 AM  

A lot of ex's (in the jealous, immatature category) seem to think no one should be with their ex-husband besides them, or that they at least maintain a level of control over his relationship, even though it is no longer with her. My boyfriend and I have also been drawn closer from her attempts to divide us. It becomes a psychotic situation that few others understand!

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP