Nikki Catsouras Accident Scene Photos

>> Thursday, May 7, 2009

I posted this yesterday on my other blog and it's been a popular read. Why do people want to see accident scene photos of a young woman's death? I don't get it. I even had somebody ask me for a link to the photos!! Um....no!!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
It's all over the 'net today about the photos from a very bad accident that this teenaged girl, Nikki Catsouras, was in (she was driving her dad's Porsche, which she'd been forbidden to drive, driving 100 mph when she crashed so you can imagine how horrific the accident was). The accident killed this 18-year-old three years ago and the photos are being leaked on the Internet. How horrid. Why would people post pictures like that? Why would people do that to the family of this girl? I think it's disgusting. The Internet is full of information but being morbid and cruel shouldn't be a part of it.

Somebody actually emailed these photos to the parents. What kind of sicko does that?

So, if you came here looking for the photos of a young woman almost decapitated, you won't find them here. Get a life and a hell of a lot of counseling!

I feel so bad for the family. I've lost loved ones to car accidents (three times). It's not a show for other people; it's real grief and loss and it's horrible. Losing a child would be devastating but to be harassed by sick individuals sending photos from the scene of their deceased child, the person or people who did this must be mental.

1 comments:

Anonymous May 26, 2009 at 6:57 AM  

I have seen the pictures and they are certainly horrific.. I am terrorized as how can reckless driving can ruin ur entire life.. and even ur family's life.

http://bit.ly/OxdIK

Don't know what must be going with the family.

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP