My Husband vs My Patio Furniture

>> Thursday, May 14, 2009

Isn't outdoor stuff (lawn mowing, etc.) supposed to be what men love to do? Not my husband. He is anti-landscaping and beautifying the yard. In fact, he'd have a yard barren of all trees and flowers if it were left up to him. He even left my Celtic bird bath (very heavy) and nice patio set out all winter (because he didn't want to clean the garage to make room for it). Isn't cleaning garages a great ritual or something for men at least once a year?

I have to pay somebody to mow our large lawn because during the first few years of our marriage, my husband broke a brand new lawn mower every year! I refuse to buy a new lawn mower every year! You can't run over landscaping ties with a lawn mower! You can't leave it outside during the winter either!

I better look into buying patio furniture covers in case my husband decides leaving it out over the next winter is just fine. I waited years for a decent patio set so I want to make sure it stays in great shape.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP