Michigan Court Orders - Online Access!

>> Monday, May 25, 2009

It's about time! I've been wondering when the county where my husband has his court order for his kids would get with current technology and make information available online! Finally!

If you have a case with a Michigan Friend of Court, you can access online information now at MiCASE. Register, wait ten days to receive your registration information through the mail, and then you have access! Easy!

Instead of calling every week to make sure they applied the child support correctly, now I can log-on. Perfect!

2 comments:

Anonymous May 27, 2009 at 8:13 AM  

Thanks for that info!! It's about time MI gets with the times and has a way to check all of that online!

Syn June 1, 2009 at 3:33 PM  

I agree!!! I just received my log in information from Michigan today so now I can keep track of my husband's support account much more easily.

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP