Happy Mother's Day

>> Sunday, May 10, 2009


I just wanted to wish all the stepmothers out there a Happy Mother's Day. I know some don't get acknowledged for all that they do but I ACKNOWLEDGE YOU:) I've been a stepmom for more than 13 years so I know that of which I speak.

So take some time for yourself today to pamper yourself. Don't worry about the ex or anything else. It's your day too (even if she doesn't want to share).

I am going to enjoy my kids today and all their home-made gifts. My husband bought me miniature roses (which I need to do a search online to see how to transplant them) and the horse tack I've wanted for forever but didn't want to spend the money on.

Today, I am going to forget about my thyroid problems and the fact that I have a solid nodule on it that needs to be biopsied. I am not going to think about what is the best diet pill to get rid of all this added weight because of my thyroid. I'm just going to enjoy the day. The rest I can worry about later.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP