Another Stepfamily Milestone in 19 Days...

>> Thursday, May 21, 2009

In 19 days, I will be able to say we have less than four years left of the legal relationship with the ex. Yes, I am counting. You can bet when it comes to the last year of my stepson's school, I'll have it down to the hour.

Woo Hoo!

Yes, I know we will still have to see her (college, marriage, baptism of the stepkids, etc.) but we won't have to DEAL with her personally in a legal capacity. The legal trappings will disappear. 14 years down, ALMOST less than four to go!!

Hey, I'm trying to be positive about the cement blocks strapped to our feet that is the ex, I mean time, left.

I'm sure I'm not the only one out there who looks forward to that time.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP