Polls

>> Sunday, April 5, 2009

I am starting a new feature on my step blog. I am going to post polls. Some will be politically correct and likely, some won't. I'm not a politically correct person when seriously aggravated and given the ex we have to deal with, I am only human. The best you can hope for from me is that I won't swear, lol. You are welcome to place your vote. In fact, I hope you do starting now!!

Once they close, I will post the results in a post before removing it and starting a new one. I think it will be fun to see results of how other people in step situations live. How much alike, or how different, we may all be. I think the line will be drawn in a couple important ways - how long we've been a part of a stepfamily & the co-parenting relationship with the ex. I'm interested in the results.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP