Green Tea or Vinegar for Weight Loss

>> Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Has anyone tried any of the vinegar or green tea diets? I've seen the information online and wondered. I steer away from weight loss products that include things that I've never heard of before but who doesn't drink green tea or use vinegar safely? So, I was wondering if they work for weight loss too.

I looked up one of the green tea products offered called Green Tea Extreme at slimming pills review. It received negative reviews. I wonder if that is for this product alone or if all green tea products hyped for weight loss are bogus.

1 comments:

weight loss pills May 15, 2009 at 1:31 PM  

really green tea will helpful in losing weight, but i don't know much about vinegar.

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP