Wishing for a Family Vacation

>> Thursday, April 2, 2009

I wish we could have afforded a family vacation to the mountains this spring break when my stepkids are here in a week. I told myself I'd never do one again after my stepson's horrendous behavior during our last trip to the mountains with them but I guess I'm a glutton for punishment (and hoping it'll make a difference to them). I keep saying I am going to give up but then I never do with trying to reach my stepkids. Definitely a glutton for punishment I guess.

My husband mentioned a cruise, but that's not something I'd bring the kids on (or myself since I get seasick, lol). I've seen pictures of a cruise a friend took in Alaska. It was very beautiful!

We can't afford it this year (again) so it's not happening anyway.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP