Poll Results: Step-parent Input When Making Decisions

>> Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The polls have closed for my latest poll. My question was:

As a step-parent, do you feel you should have some input into decision-making in your family if the stepkids are involved?

The results: 100% said Yes

My personal opinion agrees with the stats. I definitely believe I should be a part of the conversation with my spouse when it concerns his children if it impacts any party of our family such as our time, our finances, any current plans we have, household chores they should share, household rules/consequences, and our own children.

If you'd like to check out the results of the polls completed to date, click on "polls" in the labels section below this post.

Don't forget to look for the next poll coming soon!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP