5 Hours for 6 Kids

>> Wednesday, April 8, 2009

It took me five hours this morning to do all six of the Easter bags for the kids that I mentioned in a previous post (one where I was complaining about the ex I am sure). I will get pictures of them later tonight or tomorrow and post them. Some look really good and some look so-so. My stepson's is one of the ones that looks so-so. The ex will probably think I did it on purpose (assuming he doesn't just leave it on the bedroom floor like trash when he leaves to go back to mommy dearest like he did last Easter instead of taking it with him). His was the one I did first though and I learned what to do as I went along. He's a boy; I don't think he'll notice but who knows. We'll see.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP