The Ex is Kissing Up Again

>> Thursday, April 2, 2009

Spring Break is around the corner and the ex knows that my in-laws will be coming into town soon when the kids are here. It's time for her to pretend she's cooperative and accommodating with my husband for the annual show she puts on.

She e-mailed some pictures of the kids to my husband, his parents, and his sisters all in the same e-mail. She wants them to see how GREAT she is about communicating with dad. Except the pictures were reduced to the size of thumbnails (or less) so we couldn't even see them. The originals weren't that small (won't say how I know that but I do...have to take my evil stepmom word for it, lol).

Of course, they don't know that she's not updating him on what is going on with my stepson at school unless he calls and begs for the information. They don't know that she doesn't make my stepson do his homework or study and that he's come close to failing the last three years. They also don't know that she hasn't updated dad on the latest meeting (two days ago) with the school when she met with the teachers, counselor, and school psychologist to get my stepson on a 504 plan to address his low grades. She's waiting for him to call and beg her for the information. If she e-mails it, I might see it. *gasp* Can't have that now!! Never mind that I was the one taking him to all his child psychologist, occupational therapy and speech therapy appointments several years ago (which she did not attend once). Instead of her just making sure he does his homework every night or studies for tests when he has them, which she doesn't do either, it's easier for her to get a school plan in place to accommodate for her lack of parenting and refusal to give consequences to the boy. Must suck to be the mother of an all A student who has been close to failing (just because he can) for the last three years because she can't parent.

Oh yeah, instead of my husband having to call and beg her for the information, he (through me, lol) just requested they send copies of any and all information from the meeting to him which they said they'd be happy to do ASAP. That will be the day when my husband has to chase that woman (and I am really refraining of putting the word down that really describes her) down and beg for information on his own child. She plays stupid games.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP