Grow Lights for African Violets

>> Saturday, November 21, 2009

Who can keep African Violets alive? I can't. Every time I have one of the plants, it dies. Is it too much water? Not enough? Wrong light? I don't have grow lights and my kitchen isn't set up to bring in good morning light except over my dining room table to beam us in the eye every morning. I don't want a flower garden on my table. Actually, my living room isn't set up for good light either for plants.

Besides the lack of a green thumb, my house set up works against me. I tend to think that it is more that I forget about them and then over water to compensate for my negligence that kills everything green in my house as opposed to being houseplant-friendly-housing challenged..

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP