Good Detox Suggestions?

>> Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Over the last couple years, I've taken a more active interest in my health because I'm tired of pharmaceutical companies and doctors pushing drugs, drugs, drugs on us all the time. I am not actively managing my thyroid disease myself using more natural means as opposed to synthetic. I've stopped using fluoride toothpaste because of the effect it has on iodine and the thyroid (you should google it...makes you wonder why it's in our drinking water). I've wanted to look at detox products as well but I never know what is real and what is just disgusting lies.

Does a body need detox? Does your body take care of that fully itself? Does detox rid the bodies of toxins and metals? What about parasites? I'd like to know more myself. I'm curious to find out if this is important and helps your health or not.

I found a colon cleanse review site but wanted to see what other opinions were. What do you think? Is it good for the health? It is necessary? Does water flush the body sufficiently or is more needed with all the chemicals that hit our systems on a daily basis?

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP