Engagement Rings & the Ex

>> Friday, November 13, 2009

My engagement ring had "a rock the size of Texas."

That's what the ex said when she phoned my mother-in-law (to whine I guess) after she heard from a friend of hers about it after my husband and I got engaged (this friend had seen my ring in a grocery store check-out line). If only it was that big! It was definitely beautiful though. Jealousy is an ugly thing.

If she wanted to see some nice rocks, she should've looked at engagement rings orange county...they do them big in California! Simone & Son has some very pretty rings.

I love my wedding set no matter how green it turned his ex-girlfriend and what trouble she tried to cause for us by going to my husband's mother about it. It's not my fault his ex-girlfriend couldn't drag him down the aisle!

We are celebrating our 14th anniversary next month! Woo hoo for us! I looked it up online on About on their marriage site and it says for the 14th anniversary traditional gift is ivory and the modern gift is gold jewelry.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP