Who Looks Forward to Holiday Family Time

>> Friday, October 24, 2008

Not me. That's for sure.

With November around the corner, it is time to make family holiday plans for Thanksgiving and Christmas. Everybody wants the family to get together because it is the holidays. My feelings are why would I want to ruin my holidays by doing that? lol

I don't see the point in spending all that money to head to out of state family's homes pretending to get along with certain people I don't want to see and stressing out my own family's holiday. What for when I can have a quiet holiday with my husband and kids in my own home? Sounds good to me! The downside is that you do miss out on seeing those you actually want to spend time with.

We didn't get the choice on who our family was but we do have the choice on whether we want particular members in our lives or not. Guess you know my choice.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP