My Skin is Aging...Guess that means I am too!

>> Friday, October 3, 2008

I am turning 37 soon. I am starting to think more about my skin. I want to have nice, soft skin without all the blemishes of my youth. After all, I'm not a "youth" anymore though sometimes my face seems to forget that. Seriously, what 37 year old should have to know about blackhead removal?


I am finding the older I get, the more sensitive my face is becoming. Some facial creams I used to use on my face now leaves my face blotchy and puffy in areas that take days to repair itself. The lines around my eyes aren't thrilling me either. I guess I need to find something better for my older skin. OLDER SKIN! Eek!

My problem is, I don't know what type of facial wash (cream, lotion, etc.) to use. I have no clue. Look under my eyes - these are going to be huge BAGS soon! *gasp*

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP