Silly Things

>> Monday, October 6, 2008

My kids took out an old laptop case of mine and found a reminder (promotional pens) from the day when I worked outside the home at a place I loved. They asked if they could keep it but I told them no. I miss the people and work from a company that doesn't exist any longer so I couldn't part with it. Probably a bit silly but other than that pen, a mug, and magnets, it's all I have left physically of those days.

LOL, my 3yo is freaking out because the preview for High School Musical 3 Senior Year is on right now. It comes out in theatres October 24th.

My husband just told me he filled up at a really low price for gas ($3.37). Isn't it sad that it's thought that $3.37 is actually LOW now? They hit us with these super high prices for awhile so when they lower it slightly, we think it is low? Low would be $1.99 again. Heck, I'd take $2.50 but anything over $3/gallon is still HIGH to me.

1 comments:

Kiki October 7, 2008 at 11:58 PM  

LOL $3.37 IS low. I can't remember the last time it was under $3.70 here. If they keep playing these mind games with us by next year we'll all be excited if we see gas under $5!

Also, you have won an award! Just come on over to my blog to pick it up :)

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP