A Good Night's Sleep

>> Friday, October 24, 2008

My husband and I have decided to go from a queen bed to a full size bed. Yeah, that makes it a little tight for two adults (can we all say "closeness" lol) but cozy might be nice. I think our headboard is still good for a full-size mattress but I don't know if our bed frame will adjust down. I haven't wanted to look under our bed to see if it will convert because it's scary under there (seriously, I imagine spiders hiding in all that dust) plus I don't know much about bed frames. It won't be so bad if we have to get a new bed frame as long as our headboard is still workable.

I wonder, though, what happens when I am mad at him...am I going to regret and miss our queen-size bed when distance is good? Hmmm...something to think about.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP