Ever Thought About Doing a Detox?

>> Friday, October 24, 2008

I have thought, many times, about doing a detox to rid my body of everything and start fresh. I have never known how to go about doing that though. I'd also like to see if I'd lose any weight in the process (hey, I've had four kids...it's an issue, lol). We put so much trash into our bodies from our own hands, not to mention what the environment puts into our systems, that I imagine there are some nasties in our system we might not want to see.

I've read about orovo detox which is a pill that detoxes your system. I'd love there to be a way to safely rid my body of all the processed foods I've fed it over the years (and in my younger years, that was a daily thing). Like maintaining your car or clearing your household plumbing before it backs up on you, it seems realistic to think that your body might be hanging onto things better let go.

I'd like to know if anybody else has had success with detox and how you did it?

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP