Thanksgiving Foods

>> Saturday, October 11, 2008

Thanksgiving seems to be roaring up on us quickly. We always make so much food that we're eating leftovers until we are sick of them. One of my favorites is cornbread dressing. I make really good cornbread stuffing! I also make great candied sweet potatoes, that are my father-in-law's favorite at the holidays to have. I layer brown sugar, butter, and apples with the sweet potatoes. So, of course, I always make sure I make them for him.

One thing that I don't do is turkey. I can't touch meat or get that "involved" with meat. It sickens me. Now, I can eat a slice of it AFTER but as far as the actual preparation/cooking, I can't do it. I lose my appetite if I do. Good thing my mother-in-law doesn't mind taking over the turkey!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP