What happened to us?

>> Friday, October 24, 2008

Is anybody else getting nervous over the upcoming election? I know I am. I dread and fear what will happen if one particular candidate gets elected. At a time of economic crisis, terrorism, and war, I think electing a person into office with no experience on any of that is close to national suicide. I really do. I don't understand how somebody with no experience in anything and the judgment of a donkey based on his past ties has a fair shot at becoming our President. Why? If not based on experience, what is it based on? I hope it's not just the color of his skin because that would be a very sad reason to elect somebody as the head of this great country. The fact that celebrities are endorsing Barack left and right should tell everyday citizens something since celebrities are so far away from reality that they wouldn't know it if it smacked them. The terrorists are probably all rooting for Barack Obama. It will make it easier for them.

The loss of life aside (which is huge obviously), this country can't afford another terrorist attack. Have we forgotten what happened to our economy after 9/11? We are teetering on the brink as it is. I certainly don't want the class wimp standing at the head of our country facing the terrorists who are just biting at the bit waiting for the chance to hit us again. My children mean too much to me to vote for a man with absolutely no experience.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP