When It Rains...I Want A Vacation!

>> Wednesday, October 15, 2008

It seems like everybody is struggling financially. It's a struggle to make a house payment, car payment, gas bill...necessary things we all need. We have to add on top of that car repairs for us. When it rains, it pours for us. My husband's car has been sitting in the driveway for the past few weeks because we can't afford to get it fixed yet. Hubby has been driving my car to work. So what does my car decide to do today? NOT START! ARGH!!!!! We got it jumped and it started. Then it died. Then it started again. I have my fingers crossed it is just the battery and it's not going to need a starter/alternator thingamabob (yes, that's my technical term for a stupid automotive part that we can't afford to buy right now).

We desperately need a vacation from all the bills. So many families stressing out over everything. Wouldn't it be nice to hop a plane to las vegas nv, stay in a luxurious hotel to be pampered, win a few thousand dollars and go home happy and stress-free?

The good news is gas prices have gone down. The bad news is OPEC is meeting in November and will likely vote to cut back production so they can raise the prices again. So enjoy the break in price for the short-term because it's going to change soon.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP