Where has the objective journalism gone?

>> Thursday, September 4, 2008

What has happened to objective journalism? When I watch stations like ABC and CBS and their national news coverage in the morning, I am sorely disappointed in their brand of journalism. I want facts about each candidate, without slanting it one way or the other, so I can gather all the facts about each candidate and make a smart decision for myself on who to vote for. I was under the impression that news was meant to be fair and objective. I thought journalists had a code of ethics? All I see and hear is media bias. I'm tired of it. I want news, not personal opinions from the journalists on television or their bosses who slant it towards one political party over another.

For the full article on my opinion of ABC and CBS yesterday morning in its political coverage, click here.

2 comments:

Unbalanced Libra September 5, 2008 at 6:55 PM  

Here's something I never thought I'd say - FOX news. I heard all kinds of bad shit about them but I'll tell ya hat, they are not biased and I've been watching that news station throughout this whole election. I've even been watching Bill O'Reiley!

Syn September 7, 2008 at 2:47 PM  

I used to watch FOX News all the time. Now I catch them once in awhile. I liked watching Bill. Glenn Beck on the Headline News cable station is really good to watch. I catch him at least a few times a week in the evenings. He is very blunt.

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP