Brilliant Weblog Award

>> Tuesday, September 16, 2008


I received an awesome award for this blog today! Lisa at The Independent Mom, somebody I've known for several years, gave me the "Brilliant Weblog" award because she thinks my blog is great! Lisa has several great blogs you should check out.
I was also given this award by Diane at Travel Snippets and More. I met Diane through Lisa's forum. Everything you want to know about traveling (and some fantastic photos too), you can learn from Diane.
I get it twice! Yeah for me!!!

I am to pass the award along to other blogs that I feel are great reading. So I am giving this award to two bloggers I met doing what we like to do - blog. Here they are:
The above blogs are definitely worth reading! Check them out!

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP