My Morning of Tears - Remembering 9/11

>> Thursday, September 11, 2008

I haven't turned on the television yet today. I know it will make me cry so I just leave it off. The radio was hard enough this morning and sent me into tears.



Edited to Add to 9/11 Day: My kids came home from school today and were talking about the moment of silence that was observed by everybody at their school today. It affected them enough to turn off their fans in their rooms and observe their own moment of silence so they could pray for the lives lost during 9/11. We talked about it a little more, answering some of their questions from what they'd heard at school. I am glad my kids have compassion for others. It was a proud mommy moment.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP