What's in your passport?

>> Tuesday, September 30, 2008

My husband's passport shows several trips to Japan. He was sent there for work for up to five weeks each time. That was a miserable time for us.

What does mine show? Nada. I don't have a passport because: 1) we have no money to travel, and 2) I am afraid to fly. When I was a child, we could come and go to Canada without one but I understand now that a passport is required. The U.S. won't let you back in without one. Makes sense to me after 9/11.

So what's in your passport? Does yours show far off places with beaches, culture, and history?

1 comments:

Jennifer September 30, 2008 at 10:53 PM  

2 trips to Hong Kong before i married my husband! I went there twice. Once for new years and once for a wedding! I had a BLAST! Great food, Fun shopping and people looked at me like i was a celebrity! I loved it!

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP