Is this true? Barack Obama

>> Thursday, September 4, 2008

I was watching a cable news station and they mentioned Barck's Obama failure to protect babies who were born alive with beating hearts during partial birth abortions. So, I thought I'd look this up because while I agree that women should have the choice no matter what my personal opinion is for myself whether for or against, if a baby survives the attempts to stop its life and is born alive, isn't it murder to do nothing and allow the baby to die. Here is what I found:

The procedure is frequently called “Live birth abortion” but it is not really an abortion at all:
“... doctors do not attempt to kill the baby in the uterus. The goal is simply to prematurely deliver a baby who dies during the birth process or soon afterward.”

Obama… “refused as an Illinois state senator to support legislation to protect babies who survived late-term abortions because he did not want to concede — as he explained in a cold-blooded speech on the Illinois Senate floor — that these babies, fully outside their mothers’ wombs, with their hearts beating and lungs heaving, were in fact “persons.”

“On the Illinois Senate floor, Obama was the only senator to speak against the baby-protecting bills.”

Obama fought it for three years as a Illinois state senator, even after it passed 98-0 in the US Senate as the Born Alive Infants Protection Act.

Barack Obama fought it even after NARAL “…released a statement that said, “Consistent with our position last year, NARAL does not oppose passage of the Born Alive Infants Protection Act.”

Is this the truth? If this baby who is born alive with a beating heart isn't a "person" with all the rights a human being should have, what is "it" then? Seems more like murder to me. I think it is called infanticide at this point.














Ummm...answer the dang question!

I am sorry - ok, no I am not - anybody who allows a child (and it IS a child with rights once he or she is out of the womb and still living) to be shelved to die is just nasty, immoral, unethical, and downright creepy.


1 comments:

Unbalanced Libra September 5, 2008 at 6:53 PM  

Yea, he's a dipshit - I never thought I'd be voting Republican - but I am thins year.

Hey, I think your blog is kick ass! I have something for you here:
The Independent Mom!

BTW, we miss you at the forum!

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP