Thyroid Woes

>> Wednesday, September 24, 2008

For the last couple of weeks, I have been losing a lot more hair than what a person normally loses. I know what this means and I'm not happy about it. It means that I have to get some blood tests to check my thyroid hormone levels again.

My skin is also acting up - very dry around the eyes and acne around my nose and chin. I had rubbed the skin around my eyes raw after my daughter's horse died a month ago and they haven't healed yet. I use lotion and vaseline but still no change. The lotion isn't helping the acne around my nose, that's for sure.

I sure wish they had a cure for an underactive thyroid so all these problems would just go away. It's an up and down roller coaster and I really want off the thyroid ride.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP