We Never Get Vacations

>> Sunday, September 14, 2008

We never get "real" vacations. You know, the kinds that cost thousands and involve an airplane, luggage, warm weather, sandy beaches, drinks with umbrellas, etc. THOSE kinds of vacations. We have never been able to afford anything like that before. A lot of people take annual Vegas vacations or annual trips to white beaches.

However, one of the perks of my new job that I am studying to take my state test for are vacations. If you meet their minimums, they company sends you (and a guest) to exotic places around the world as a company trip. My husband and I will have that honeymoon we were never able to have after we married because we were fighting his ex in court instead.

A couple more weeks of studying and I hope to take my test. I hope I can pass it the first time (most people don't) and get going on a new career.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP