Guess Watches & Teen Trends

>> Sunday, September 14, 2008

When you are a teen, there is always a trend that all the teenagers just "have" to have. I can remember one of those items that was a must have was a Guess watch. Guess watches were the thing to have, and I never had one. I have found that these are still popular watches today.

We can't afford to outfit our kids in all the latest fashion trends, but I do try to provide a few items for my daughter who just entered junior high. I remember being a pre-teen/teen and not having any of the latest styles. You stick out like a sore thumb and are may be left feeling bad about how you look in your cheap clothing compared to friends and other classmates. I don't want her to feel that way. I don't want her to be materialistic , but I think a few items that we can afford can help her feel less embarrassment than I did as a kid.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP