Spa Day for Four Year Old

>> Sunday, August 23, 2009

My beautiful baby girl had all her baby curls cut off at a hair salon. It was at one of the cheap drive-through type hair salons that are in every strip mall it seems like. They did ok, which I was pleased about. I was worried since that was the first time I'd gone there. It wasn't a kid franchise like Snip-Its but they did ok. It just had a booster seat so it wasn't a "kid" only place. She wasn't scared and she loved her new hair cut. I was just happy it was straight.

She also had her ears pierced for the first time on that same day so it was a great day for her. She said it didn't hurt. She loved her pampering. We'll have to do it again when she's ready for a trim because mom is due for a hair cut as well. We can do it together!

3 comments:

Life of a Stepmama August 26, 2009 at 4:01 PM  

She is adorable! my mom had my ears pierced at 6 weeks ago, crazy!! Oh I want a little girl someday so I can pamper them, what fun!

Syn August 26, 2009 at 8:59 PM  

I had my oldest daughter's pierced when she was about 2-3 months old after her pediatrician told me that it doesn't hurt them at that age, blah blah blah. Wrong. She screamed/cried so loudly I got dirty looks. For my other two girls, we waited until one was 3-1/2 and said she wanted them pierced. She just said "ouch" and that was it. For my youngest in this post, she'd been asking since she was two but we waited until we thought she'd handle it better. Turns out WE were the ones who were nervous. It didn't phase her at all. She jumped down right after getting her ears pierced and ran around looking at jewelry.

She asked daddy today if she could have a necklace and ring now so daddy is taking her to Wal-Mart Friday to pick something out:) She's not a princess AT ALL, lol.

Zack Fonda September 3, 2009 at 7:04 AM  

She is so cute. They did a good job on her hair. Sounds like fun! Thank you for your post.

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP