No Closer to Setting Date

>> Sunday, August 16, 2009


Well, we aren't any closer to figuring out when we want to renew our vows. It seems like time, but especially money, is going to be an issue for another few years (until child support ends I'd imagine).

I did find some rings that I think my husband would like. They're palladium rings. My husband likes the inside of the rings to be really smooth and solid (not hollow) so they're comfortable to wear. These rings I found are like that and the prices aren't too bad.

The bands come in many different designs but I like this one in the picture. It's different and has diamonds, which I love. They also had one that would more closely match the band my husband bought me a few years ago. Mine has celtic work on it, but the scroll work on the other palladium ring I found was nice too.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP