Finding Old Friends Again

>> Thursday, August 20, 2009

I recently came back into contact with an old neighbor of mine from the last town we lived in on Facebook. She was so nice and easy to talk to. I remember that she loved my kids and she had rooster dinnerware, roosters on the walls, etc. It's been nice to get back in touch with her after three years.

I also recently found an older friend from over 15 years ago. That's been cool getting back in touch with him. He was one of my best friends (it was a friends without benefits friendship though most people didn't get that). Most people see a man and woman who seem to have a close friendship and automatically assume there's more. It seems like male and female friendships are harder to maintain when spouses come into the picture too.

I'm just happy to have hooked back up with some old friends of mine!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP