Husband Makes Me Look Like Buddy Holly?

>> Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I did something really silly. I scheduled SIX eye appointments on the same day for our family next week. On one hand, it gets them all done and over with. On the other hand, four of them are for kids! I think I should have spaced them out a bit.

I make my husband (begging works) help me pick out my glasses because when I try them on, since they are samples and not actual prescription glasses, I can't see what they look like well enough (yes, I have really bad eyes) so I have to depend on another person for help. Though the last pair he helped me pick out I wasn't too happy with when somebody said a few months ago that he liked my style of glasses...like Buddy Holly. Um...really? It's definitely time for new frames!

I hope he does better this time. I get the lenses that darken in the sun like Women's Sunglasses so I'm covered rain or shine but I want really cute frames too.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP