Cheat? Public Humiliation is Your Punishment

>> Thursday, August 27, 2009


This man cheated on his wife. This was his punishment.

When his wife presented it to him, he thought she was kidding. At first. Obviously, cheating isn't a joking matter.

William Taylor took his punishment on the day this picture was taken...and he'll take it for another two days after this one.

As far as I am concerned, he got off easy. Cheating, to me personally, is unforgivable. I would make a bonfire out of any sentimental objects my husband owned (guitars make good kindling right?) and then throw him out if he were to cheat on me.

4 comments:

BAS August 28, 2009 at 9:58 AM  

Wow! I agree with you cheating is unforgiveable, but you got to admire his partners sense of humour!

BAS

Syn August 28, 2009 at 11:19 AM  

I agree. I don't think I'd be able to find my sense of humor if that happened to me.

Smirking Cat September 3, 2009 at 3:41 PM  

I'd publicly humiliate him, sure, but then I'd still leave. There's no room in a relationship for cheating, lying, and disloyalty.

Syn September 4, 2009 at 9:26 AM  

I agree. I have a zero tolerance policy if my trust is broken.

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP