Divorce Poison and Joint Custody with a Jerk (Books)

>> Thursday, August 5, 2010

I just sent a library request for "Divorce Poison" by Dr. Richard A. Warshak for future reading.  Within the next few weeks, I'll read the book that many have said is a good read.

My favorite book so far in all the divorce and stepfamily books was Joint Custody with a Jerk: Raising a Child with an Uncooperative Ex, A Hands on, practical guide to coping with custody issues that arise with an uncooperative ex-spouse.  That book made me laugh many, many times.  I kept it by my bedside for quite awhile just to pick up and laugh about (and y'all know that there are always times when a good laugh is necessary to let that "ex tension" go).

Giggling over a book and flipping her off behind the dash of my car got me few a few tense times.  hee hee

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP