In-Laws are Coming to Visit Soon

>> Tuesday, August 10, 2010

My husband's parents are coming to town in the next few weeks for a visit.  Despite the tension that existed in the beginning because of the ex and her "play victim" mentality she used to get to them in the beginning, things are ok now.  It'll be nice to see them, plus my husband said the next time his handyman father comes into town, they'll put a Insinkerator in my kitchen sink!

You have no idea how excited that makes me! I hate, hate, hate soggy food in my drain. I have strainers to catch it and it grosses me out to see soggy food in those too. I have to have hubby clean them. I don't do gross drains and I don't do toilets. Hubby does! Works for me. 

I must be a big-time nerd to be excited about a garbage disposal. 

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP