Told Husband His Daughter is a Liar

>> Monday, August 4, 2008

Well, not in those words at all. I wouldn't do that. I told my husband about what his daughter said to his mother (see story here). He just shook his head and wondered aloud why she would say that...why lie?

I don't get it either. There was no reason to lie to her grandmother at the family reunion (all of hubby's family). None. Her mother wasn't there (I don't think though I wouldn't be surprised honestly) so there wasn't anybody standing over her pressuring her. Why make it seem like her dad, and the rest of us, just ignore their phone calls when in fact, they NEVER call us? Never! Why do that?

My daughter's best friend spent the night the other night. Her parents have 50/50 custody and she splits her time between both her parents' homes equally. This girl is confident and you could see how comfortable she was with the arrangement as she talked about it. There were no hesitations or anything. Her parents are doing a good thing for this girl by giving her both parents without all the conflict and bitterness.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP