Leptitrex Review

>> Wednesday, August 6, 2008

If you are wondering how some diet pills and other diet products work, I found a web site that gives a review on one of them. The diet pill is called Leptitrex. It makes claims of doing several things - fat loss, detoxification, acne, euphoric high, and appetite suppression. According to the review, it scores high in fat loss, acne and a euphoric high (mood improvement). You can see the grades in each category on the web site, plus the pros and cons.

The review on weight loss indicates the amount of weight loss depends on how overweight you are (more overweight = more weight loss first seven days). For being slightly overweight (my category), the expected weight loss is 4-7 pounds the first week. I'd love to lose seven pounds from my middle to see if there are any remnants left of the abdomen I had before several kids.

2 comments:

T J August 31, 2008 at 1:12 PM  

I just purchased this product and even though the site said it had 180 capsules per bottle, mine only had 60. I'm trying to contact them, because while I'm willing to lay out some cash, this bottle ($50) would only last 10 days and that seems a little steep.

Did you buy it? If you did, was it 60 or 180 capsules per bottle?

Tawnya @A Womans Blog

T J August 31, 2008 at 9:12 PM  

I have to recant: obviously with 3 kids and a lot of trauma recently with my family (2 deaths and 1 major surgery), I'm not getting enough sleep.

I just noticed my bottle says 60 servings as opposed to 60 capsules. I don't want to give the wrong impression about Leptitrex and am happy to give my feedback once I've had awhile to test it out.

If you want to know how it goes, you can email me at tawnya at awomansblog dot com.

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP