LAB88 Weight Loss

>> Monday, August 4, 2008

A lot of men and women struggle with his problem: how to lose weight. I never did until seven years ago, after my third child. I developed thyroid disease at that time and that on top of a total of four children just did my metabolism in. I have those last stubborn 15 pounds to go.

LAB88 includes information on weight loss pills, detoxifying, energizers, exercise videos, pain relief, sleep aids, mood enhancement and more. An article on one of their products, Metabospeed, was featured in Harper's Bazaar.

My husband asked me the other day why I wasn't playing volleyball lately (that was my weight loss regimen). Honestly, while not liking the way I look didn't slip my mind, volleyball did. Life gets in the way sometimes I guess. I really wish I could lose these last pounds so I could let it slip my mind permanently.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP