Stepkids Ignoring Us

>> Monday, August 11, 2008

Well, with my daughter getting upset about not hearing back from her older brother and sister, I sent a text to my stepdaughter's cell phone asking her if everything was ok because her sister was getting worried about her. Do you think I heard back? Nope! They are at home this morning because I could see that ss was on his myspace page and sd has been using her computer all morning (so I sent her an email too which will probably be ignored). Nice kids huh? SD's myspace page has disappeared as well just this morning. No more myspace. You'd think she'd have sent her sister a message thru her myspace first letting her know or returned one of the many text messages or something. Oh wait, that would be what a person would do who has been taught to be considerate and respectful. Instead of ignoring their father and their sister. They can ignore me all they want. I don't give a 'you know what' but ignoring their little sister is just plain hurtful. Ignoring their dad is hurtful but it is also blatantly disrespectful.

Now, if sd was grounded (which isn't likely), that shouldn't include grounding them from contact with their father or sister. If she was grounded, that doesn't explain why ss didn't respond back since he's been on myspace so he's obviously not grounded.

Boy, their mother sure has them trained well. She should be so proud.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP