Men Can Have Babies?

>> Monday, March 31, 2008

OMG! I just saw the preview of an upcoming news segment about a pregnant man. I can't believe it! Will a man finally know firsthand what morning sickness is? What it's like to get huge and have ligaments stretching painfully and reminding you every time you moved? I don't see how they will be able to experience the pain of birthing a child out of your body unless they have female parts. To read more, check it out here.

Ahhhhhh...the segment just aired and the man who is pregnant was once a woman and had a sex change but kept the necessary body parts to get pregnant. Now I understand.

There seems to be a big controversy about this. I don't have any opinion of it. To each his - or her - own.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP