How did daddy have my brother and sister?

>> Wednesday, March 19, 2008

My two middle kids just came to me to ask me how their daddy had my stepson and stepdaughter when he wasn't married to their mother. *sigh*

How do I explain it? Let's see...

  • Sometimes accidents happen, or
  • Daddy met this woman in the bar and they didn't use protection, or
  • She couldn't drag daddy down the aisle no matter what, or
  • ????

Heck if I know how to answer this right now. I'm not in the right mindset to deal with this right now. My computer is acting up and I want to toss it through a window. My daughter is practicing her flute and one of the keys is messed up making is sound odd. My son keeps coming to me to hold his snake (which I am putting off as long as I can...gross).

I have nothing personally against people who have kids outside of marriage. (If I hadn't been married by a certain time, I would have gone ahead to have kids outside of marriage then. I'm just glad it didn't work out that way for me personally.) I just wish people would use protection if you are going to have sex with an individual you barely know. You don't know what kind of situation you are getting yourself into, or bringing a child into, for the next 18 years otherwise. Live and learn I guess.

I think I better go take care of my son and his snake now.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP