My Rock Addiction

>> Wednesday, March 4, 2009

DJ Ashba

*sigh*



Anybody who knows me knows that I have a chocolate and pepsi addiction. I have another one now - DJ Ashba. I love his music. His eyes are gorgeous. He plays guitar like...*sigh* I can gush like a teenager over him! If you have myspace, search for his music (Wonder, Someday, and Love Always lets Me Down). Love it!!



My husband doesn't understand why I added DJ Ashba to my freebie list (he has Jessica Alba...I have DJ Ashba now - along with Jon Bon Jovi and Johnny Depp as a Pirate, lol). He doesn't get it that the way he plays his guitar and his blue eyes remind me of the first time I saw my husband up on stage playing guitar with the gorgeous blue eyes. Sometimes, a man playing guitar is just a man playing a guitar and sometimes, you can tell it is a great love and the guitar playing is almost sensual. I haven't told him yet either, lol. I'm letting him hang out on a string for awhile wondering what all the fuss is over DJ Ashba. I'm not sure if he'd believe me anyway:)



I'd love to meet DJ Ashba. I'd love to get one of his guitars that he's designed for my husband too.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP