Keeping My Father-In-Law Busy

>> Wednesday, March 4, 2009

When my father-in-law comes into town, I need to have things to do for him (with my husband) because he can't sit still. I feel bad at keeping him working, but he wants to and expects to (or else he'll go home early where he has things to do, lol).

I need to decide what home improvement project to put at the top of my list:

  • New Outdoor Light Fixture at Front Door (wind storm knocked off and broke) & Replace Sensor Outdoor Light at Back Door
  • Paint Living Room & Kitchen
  • Replace Bathroom Vanity & Sink (like with one at discount sinks)
  • Fix Leak in Basement Family Room

I REALLY want three out of four of them done NOW so I can't decide. I can wait on the bathroom but the other three...they all really need to be done. Decisions, decisions.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP