Weight Loss Progress

>> Thursday, March 4, 2010

I have been on a mission to get better treatment for my thyroid disease.  I believe I've finally found a doctor who can do that for me.  He's changed my medications (increased the dosage).  A pleasant result of changing medications is that I've lost 17 pounds so far!  I wasn't obese and needing bariatric surgery but I needed to lose about 30 pounds and it was impossible with what thyroid disease did to me and improper treatment. My goal is to drop another 15 pounds and then take stock of how I feel and look...if I am happy with what I see in the mirror.

It's hard being a size 2/4 most of your life and then ballooning due to thyroid disease.  I will never see a size 2/4 again but I hope to just look average.  Average is just fine with me.  I got into a size smaller jeans today without having to jump around or lay down to zip them up.  Can't wait until I need to buy new clothes in a smaller size once I meet my goal!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP