Electronic Cigarettes

>> Friday, March 12, 2010

Have you guys ever heard of electronic cigarettes, or e-cigarettes?  I must really be out of the loop because I had no idea these existed.  They come in flavors even! 

I'm not a smoker anymore.  I tried it when I was 15 years old for the first time and thought I was cool but didn't care for the taste (cigarette burps - gross).  Then I started when I was 23 for a couple years.  I stopped when my nephew made me feel really guilty about it and never smoked since.  Kids are good for that.  Our kids stopped my husband's cigar smoking he used to enjoy occasionally (on our front porch because I don't allow cigars or cigarettes in the house - don't even own an ashtray).  They asked him to stop and he did. 

I just had no clue that there were actually electronic cigarettes!

1 comments:

Clickacig June 27, 2013 at 9:33 AM  

I too have been smoking since I was 15 and I really can relate to your situation. Ahh kids, they are good for making us feel guilty for our bad habits. I personally felt the same when my kids asked me why I was smoking if I knew it was bad for my health. Man that struck me! I couldn't make them understand about my addiction. lol.
Thankfully, just like you, I discovered electronic cigarettes which slowly made me forget about real cigarettes. Now it's been over a year, and I don't miss cigarettes anymore. :)

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP