Stepkid Updates

>> Monday, February 8, 2010

Still no word on my stepdaughter's heart test that was done last week.  I guess we're waiting for the results to get sent to the doctor.

We received copies of their report cards today from their school.  They are both doing very well, which is a relief because my stepson almost failed all three years of junior high.  I'm glad he's taking high school more seriously.  He must be doing his homework, probably because he seems to have outgrown video games like the xbox 360 unlike our ten year old son who still loves his, but whatever the reason, I'm glad to see it. It grated every last nerve to see such a bright kid almost fail those years with it seeming like his mother didn't do much about it at all.  My stepdaughter's grades have fallen slightly from straight A's but A's and B's are good.  It seems like she's very stressed this year.

2 comments:

Sabrina February 8, 2010 at 8:38 PM  

I hope the tests come back soon!
Great job on the report cards Stepkiddos!

Syn February 9, 2010 at 11:36 AM  

Thanks, Sabrina. Everything is fine. It was just an overreaction that spurred my stepdaughter into a neurotic fear that she had major heart problems and could die. Oy.

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP