Flat Panel TV Stands

>> Sunday, February 8, 2009

Have you given in and bought your husband a flat panel television yet? I haven't yet.

My husband has been hinting (not really "hinting"...more like whining) for a flat screen television for the last couple of years. He saw them in Japan before they'd even hit the states so I've had to deal with the "wanting" for much longer than most, unfortunately. His parents just bought one so that increased the volume of his requests. I didn't tell him that my sister did too.

If I agree to this, it changes my whole living room because then I will need the type of tv stands they make for these types of televisions instead of my big armoire that I absolutely love. My compromise to that would be if he gets his flat panel, then I get all new furniture for my living room.

I can compromise!

2 comments:

Anonymous February 10, 2009 at 2:29 PM  

I'm confused, you were just talking about buying a flat panel TV, how can money be too tight to pay for glasses, but not too tight for a luxury item?...or is this just a vent?

Syn February 10, 2009 at 3:05 PM  

The day my husband gets a flat panel tv will be...about 2015:)

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP